• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Comment about the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonja

Jogging around the block
OK, I have a confession to make. I have never been on another forum that has so many smilies available, and I'm a little bit obsessed with them! :dreamyeyes:

For each post I make, I try to find just the perfect one. :idea:

There are some I would love to use, like this one :faint: (because I love Siberian huskies), and this one :snake: (Because I love snakes), but I can't think of a topic that I would write about that I would need to use them.

Hopefully as the holidays near, there will be more chances to use ones like these :reindeer2: :hween7:

But, I don't know when I'd ever use these :tmsarrestedme: :nopants:

I will end with one more, in honor of my new :ekkief: that is arriving tomorrow.

Thanks for understanding my compulsion.

:elefant: :aquarium: :wink2:

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
The little husky one actually gets used a lot by people lol. I love that one although I usually stick with the ones that are under they text box just because its easier. :dance4:

Brooke

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Brooke
I LOVE smilies :D

As for the fainting siberian husky, i'll show you how it can be properly used:

IMG_1941.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS! Sheldon is TOO cute!!! :faint:

*you faint because of his overly adorableness* See? Easy peesy!! :lol:

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I :heart: the smilies too! It makes it fun to post and read posts! :D You may want to read the smiley thread just before the SWS started.

merlinsmom13

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Becky
:gas1: What will you use this one for??? :rofl:

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
I think we need to bring Danita in this thread..

Danita...are you :watching:

(too bad that one is angry..but I just wanted to use it! :D )

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Well, I use the :burp1: one for Darwin as he is always belching! :hehe: I thought the :gas1: was Lindsay's. :p

Stormcloud

Squawk Talk!
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Gerard
I like using the smilies we have here. I use them all the time and they just added quite a few new ones. I also find them useful so that a reader can determine when I've moved from something serious to lighthearted, or so that when talking about something serious that it is meant with good intent.

For Example:

:omg: Sonja, you're such a
:snake: for visiting another forum :faint::faint::p...and then to bag our smilies :bignono:. Confessing to such a treacherous act :naughty:may lead to Admin doing the :madwife:thingo and having you :arrested:where your:tmsarrestedme: will be taken. Sanctions may include :nopants::whip::whack:. Then again, you might just like that. :devil::lol:

I like my devils and use them whenever I can. :D

Veggieburger

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Donna
Very cute post! Congrats on your new fid! I assume you have her by now! I can't wait to see pics!:dancing:

gayla

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Gayla
Once upon a time, there was a :sun: named Pita. He lived with the best Mom ever :iwon:. She took such good care of him, she did everything for him......:andor::scrubfloors2::mariecleans: :cleaningday: :dishes: :shopcart:. Sometimes, when Pita is feeling a bit moody, he will scream and bite. This tends to make Mom.... :crycry::crycry2::nervous::peek1::madwife::bash: and makes her want to leave :dontgo: But then, Pita comes out of his mood and starts acting like a:angel5: Then Mom remembers why she brought him home :heart: He makes her :laughing6::dance55::leslieatwork::bliss: He is her :marlenesmile: and when they are together Mom feels :ittalks!::cloud9::swoon:

THE END

Skyler

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
I have simile envy. With the update a while back my old dinosaur of a computer freezes if I even go near the "more" button. I am sadly confined to the 24. I miss pillow wacking and hiding behind the sofa.:(

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I have simile envy. With the update a while back my old dinosaur of a computer freezes if I even go near the "more" button. I am sadly confined to the 24. I miss pillow wacking and hiding behind the sofa.:(
You can copy & paste ones you like, or hover over them, get the name, and type them in between 2 colons. Keep a list or remember the ones you like best. :D

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
I dont use them...:coffeescreen: well hardly ever :D and really you will never ever become addicted to them :toofunny: :toofunny::bounce3::bounce3::bounce3::excited1::excited1: :backout::backout::backout::backout::bedbug::bedbug::bedbug::disco::disco: :dance55::dance55::hellskitchen::hellskitchen::hellskitchen::laundry::laundry:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
:lol:

Renae