• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT Coco ROCKS the SOCKS!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Only 1 day and 21 hours to get your Coco socks.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Lol now I feel like a pest. I saw the name of her toys in her store I love them lol. Only a true woman gets it :p. She needs a whoseiedoseit though lol

No, it's good you asked! Now I know what I'm supposed to do! :lol: You have your sock banner now. :)

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Oh My Gosh!! You guys, I just got my Lucky Lou and Coco Too key chains!! They are sooo precious :heart::swoon::heart: I love them so much and think they are waaay too cute to be key chains. Now I'm not a big jewelry person or into fashion, (I'm a cute t-shirt and jeans kind of gal :hehe:) But I think might make mine into necklaces. Seriously they are too adorable to be hidden away in a purse. I think I could wear them with my AA "You can't buy love, buy you can rescue it" T-shirt. Now that's a look I can rock :lol:I've gotten many compliments on that shirt. :heart2:

I'm sure the socks will be fabulous, but I put holes in my socks so fast :ashamed3: I don't know I do it but I do :( Anyway I just had to share how much I love the key chains and that I hope the socks will be a huge success
:loveshower::goffin::heart::umbrella2::loveshower:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Oh My Gosh!! You guys, I just got my Lucky Lou and Coco Too key chains!! They are sooo precious :heart::swoon::heart: I love them so much and think they are waaay too cute to be key chains. Now I'm not a big jewelry person or into fashion, (I'm a cute t-shirt and jeans kind of gal :hehe:) But I think might make mine into necklaces. Seriously they are too adorable to be hidden away in a purse. I think I could wear them with my AA "You can't buy love, buy you can rescue it" T-shirt. Now that's a look I can rock :lol:I've gotten many compliments on that shirt. :heart2:

I'm sure the socks will be fabulous, but I put holes in my socks so fast :ashamed3: I don't know I do it but I do :( Anyway I just had to share how much I love the key chains and that I hope the socks will be a huge success
:loveshower::goffin::heart::umbrella2::loveshower:
I'm so glad you like them! :heart: I'm not much of a jewelry-wearer either, but I'm cool with necklaces or the occasional bracelet/anklet. I'm too clutzy for much else.

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
OK, I just bought 2 pairs of Coco socks and I've been improving my jewelry making techniques so if you decide to have the auction, I will donate some jewelry. My latest piece of jewelry got rave reviews at the bead show and I just got some pretty new beads to play with.

IMG_2386.JPG copy.jpg