• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

cockatiels and cornpuffs?

Pie

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
i couldn't find anything on this with a quick google, but are cockatiels ok to eat cornpuff/puffcorn? i have organic puffs with no added salt/anything.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
What are the ingredients of these things? I’m unsure what they are

Rebel

Sprinting down the street
i couldn't find anything on this with a quick google, but are cockatiels ok to eat cornpuff/puffcorn? i have organic puffs with no added salt/anything.
Every now and then ill give my cockatiels organic puffed rice and puffed wheat as a treat.

Reactions: Pie

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez

Pie

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Sometimes those are oily.
the ones i have are organic with nothing added to it :) no oil, no salt, it's is just a puffy corn. leaves nothing on my fingers when i snack on them myself.

they are quite sticky when they hit a wet surface so i had been a little worried about possible blockages, but they probably are all good when given every now and then. pebble seemed to have a love hate relationship with the texture.

Rebel

Sprinting down the street
Thats a good sign that they leave no oils on your fingers. The ones ive eaten ( not organic ) would leave oil on my finger's. Thats why i figured id mention it.