• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cockatiel Roll Call

Joe&Mango

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Joe
What a beautiful boy! So similar to my boy Rocky. Or is it this particular picture that makes him so light in colour?
Hey & Thankyou, I'm trying to find a picture of your Rocky to compare but cant seem to find it

Hobgoblin

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Cate
This is our brand new cockatiel Bogart or Bo for short. They are five months old and we are unsure of gender but would love if anyone had thoughts. They’re still a little shy but quite happily takes sunflower seeds from our hands which seems good for day two. He’s joining our first bird Hobgoblin aka Hobs our wonderful little conure. D59C82E3-572E-4C88-B825-7E27E33B253F.jpeg F1E307CE-2A3A-4474-8F79-93BBA9F0D4DA.jpeg

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Both Hobs and Bogart are gorgeous. Because Bo is a pearl you can't tell sex until after the 1st molt which could be 1-1.5 years old. Depending on other genetic factors you may not be able to tell then. Best way is a blood test.

Hobgoblin

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Cate
Both Hobs and Bogart are gorgeous. Because Bo is a pearl you can't tell sex until after the 1st molt which could be 1-1.5 years old. Depending on other genetic factors you may not be able to tell then. Best way is a blood test.
Good to know! And thank you! I can’t wait to see how much better he’s going to look once he’s been on a good diet and in a bigger cage where his feathers don’t get beat up. We have loved watching Hobs grow into a healthy, shiny, green ball of fun and can’t wait to see how Bo progresses.

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura
@Quan
Hi! Can you put a picture of your beautiful cockatiel here? I would love to see more of him!

ares

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Ares
PXL_20230107_062757102.jpg
here are my boys Will Toledo and Charles Entertainment Cheese (Charlie for short!) They are my baby boys

Krackar

Checking out the neighborhood
We welcomed Wombat(normal) and Gumnut(whiteface) into our home just over a week ago. 2 beautiful boys(DNA done) that have been hand fed and raised by a breeder not far from us.

They are both settling in well and just starting to show some of their own personalities. They both hatched at the end of October and are a week apart. Gumnut being older. The colour on their wings is from the breeder so she could identify them.
IMG_20230115_100156.jpg IMG_20230122_151545.jpg

Kiwi's Dad

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sebastian
You’re babies are so cute :heart:
Why are they green and blue:roflmao:

WinniePooh

Walking the driveway
Real Name
None of your business :)
Here my my little cutie pie 'Winnie'

The night he came home:
20220916_192604.jpg

Posing for the picture:
20220917_083040.jpg

Now:
IMG20230120151134.jpg
I think Winnie is a boy because he does heart wings, beak bashing, and mimics me. His face is turning really white (as you can tell), he is 'attempting' to say 'Whatcha doin' and 'Hiii' and 'Peekaboo'. He is absolutely amazing, he just loves to have kisses and head scratches. He is my first bird and i'm having a very good experience with him. I got him when he was 3 months old and he is around 7 months old.

Kiwi's Dad

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sebastian
Here my my little cutie pie 'Winnie'

The night he came home:
View attachment 421962

Posing for the picture:
View attachment 421963

Now:
View attachment 421965
I think Winnie is a boy because he does heart wings, beak bashing, and mimics me. His face is turning really white (as you can tell), he is 'attempting' to say 'Whatcha doin' and 'Hiii' and 'Peekaboo'. He is absolutely amazing, he just loves to have kisses and head scratches. He is my first bird and i'm having a very good experience with him. I got him when he was 3 months old and he is around 7 months old.
Winnie is adorable :loveshower:

Appolosmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bev
Here's my newest cockatiel. Wasn't sure of the gender until I came home from church and put on the golden girls and he started whistling like crazy, I guess he likes that show 20230502_140434.jpg