• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Closing Down Fancy Parrot Boutique...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
But opening up The Cheeky Parrot Store! :dance4:

I am in the middle of setting it up so it is kind of a mess...missing pictures and so on. :o:

I'll probably take down FPB soon before TCS is completed... I don't want to pay for another month of yahoo. :rolleyes:

I also decided to change the name, because Fancy Parrot really doesn't describe my parrots at all...There is nothing fancy about all the pooping and destruction that goes on in my house...Lets not get started on manners.. They grab toys out of my hand the other flocks beaks and food anywhere and everywhere! They are a cheeky bunch, that is for sure! :lol:

I am also trying to clean it up a bit and not have products that I wouldn't use...so if you see anything that is of concern please let me know.

Thanks! :hug8:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
:yah: this is great news Nikki - looking forward to shopping with you at the Cheeky Parrot!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I love it Nikki - it is bright and cheerful and easy to navigate!! :thumbsup:

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
:omg: what a beautiful website and sooo easy to navigate around.. I'll definitely be shopping at the Cheeky Parrot Store.. BTW-I love that name.. :heart:

thejoie

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
I LOVE the name!!!

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
:rofl:
Love it! I think that is a super cute name :)

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Oh my gosh looks so familair except the color scheme is not purple like mine on my new shopping cart I am still working on. Congrats, it is not easy switching over and adding all the new things in!

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
It looks great! I have to say that I LOVE Fancy Parrot because of all the items. I hope you still have a lot!

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
It is looking great Nikki!!!
Thanks Danita! :hug8:

:rofl:
Love it! I think that is a super cute name :)
Thanks! :hug8:

Oh my gosh looks so familair except the color scheme is not purple like mine on my new shopping cart I am still working on. Congrats, it is not easy switching over and adding all the new things in!
Thanks, I just love this cart, so much better than yahoo and easier to use. I have so many items and it has taken me weeks to get this far...I'm hoping to wrap it up soon so I can move on.!

It looks great! I have to say that I LOVE Fancy Parrot because of all the items. I hope you still have a lot!
Thanks, and don't worry, Vicki I will still have a lot, I think over 2000 items! :lol::hug8:

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Nikki- did you use the import feature or did you manually add all the items in? I did because I did not want to corrupt any files or have missing files. It took me a good solid two weeks just to add in my toy parts and now been working on adding in the toys... that will be time consuming too.

Good going! Danit's store is 3dcart too!

crystaljam

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Crystal
I love the layout, and it is really easy to navigate.

What a Cheeky Monkey (sorry, I couldn't resist)!

The gift registry is a great idea - I wish they had gift registries like this when we got married last year :) I'm sure our In laws would have scooped up some nice treats for the FIDS just because!

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
I just love the name, and the soft color scheme!
Thanks Coco!

Nikki- did you use the import feature or did you manually add all the items in? I did because I did not want to corrupt any files or have missing files. It took me a good solid two weeks just to add in my toy parts and now been working on adding in the toys... that will be time consuming too.

Good going! Danit's store is 3dcart too!
I did the excel csv spread sheets and that took me about 2 weeks to do making sure I have the right prices and right codes for the items and the pictures so the csv spread sheet could map it into the right spots... With the pictures it got a little tricky because some are .jpg and .gif and it only lets you put one or the other for pic 1...I went with .jpg knowing that is what is mainly used so I have to go back and redo all the .gif. It is a pain in the booty, that is for sure! But if anything ever happens to my store I will have the back up csv files.

Danita's beautiful store is what inspired me to get out of boring old yahoo. :)

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
So pretty!
It looks pretty easy to get around as well!

MollyMouse

It looks fantastic Nikki :highfive: I love the name!! Best of luck with it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.