• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Charlie's T4W Toys are here! :)

charlieboy

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Steph
They arrived yesterday night, took these pictures this morning :)
I think he approves! We are both super happy :heart:
IMG_6837.jpg IMG_6839.jpg IMG_6851.jpg IMG_6862.jpg
P.S. Please excuse my pajamas haha! Also, I am aware Charlie has unusually squinty eyes in these, they're back to normal now and I'm taking him to the vet soon just in case. :)

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Charlie, you are just beautiful! Have fun turning those toys in to kindling!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
He's so beautiful with his pretty toys!!!

charlieboy

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Steph
Charlie is gorgeous! I will take the pics tomorrow for the website
Charlie and I would be so honored!! Here is some more if you'd like :)

Attachments

Last edited:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I didn't even notice your pajamas, I was looking at that amazing watermelon perch!

I think gorgeous Charlie's eyes might be unusually squinty in the video and pics because he's moving in for the kill! :rpg3: Just a natural reflex to keep him from getting poked in the eye by a piece of straw. Especially since you said they're back to normal now. :)

charlieboy

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Steph
I think gorgeous Charlie's eyes might be unusually squinty in the video and pics because he's moving in for the kill! :rpg3: Just a natural reflex to keep him from getting poked in the eye by a piece of straw. Especially since you said they're back to normal now. :)
That would be a hypothesis, but I doubt it because he kept em squinty all morning even while doing nothing :chin: We may never know haha

WhteRnbwBirdie

Hit the Road
Real Name
Erica
Is Charlie WhiteFace Pearl? He's Lovely!

WhteRnbwBirdie

Hit the Road
Real Name
Erica
White-face Cinnamon Pearl is very pretty, too. My Female, Princess, is a white-face pearl/pied. She looks a lot like your Charlie. My 'normal' Pied Male is also named Charlie. I'm going to breed them in the future :)

charlieboy

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Steph
White-face Cinnamon Pearl is very pretty, too. My Female, Princess, is a white-face pearl/pied. She looks a lot like your Charlie. My 'normal' Pied Male is also named Charlie. I'm going to breed them in the future :)
Awww I bet theyre gonna make beautiful babies!!

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
Love the pictures!! :heart: Glad your Charlie likes them. :) I was making a list of things I want to order from Things for Wings a few hours ago. :roflmao: The watermelon toy is actually on my list, as is the watermelon mat that you mount to the side of cage. Shopping for birds is so fun! :D

charlieboy

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Steph
Love the pictures!! :heart: Glad your Charlie likes them. :) I was making a list of things I want to order from Things for Wings a few hours ago. :roflmao: The watermelon toy is actually on my list, as is the watermelon mat that you mount to the side of cage. Shopping for birds is so fun! :D
They're both great choices! Some birds don't like platforms much but mine does as long as I put a toy on/near it :) Charlie has the small watermelon platform, as there is 2 sizes. I love shopping for birds too!!