• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Celebirdy of the Month - December 2018 - Jenks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Congratulations!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Congratulations @Teckechick! :dance5: Omg I love so much about this interview!! :laughin:

I love that you and your husband couldn't leave Jenks in the home he was in. I love that he used to roll down and you had to catch him, that he runs like a video game character and sounds like a velociraptor, and that he'd sell his chicks for Nutriberries! :loltears: But most of all I love that he's healing y'all's hearts with his sweet face and his adorable antics. :heart2: Jenks has got to be the cutest bandaid, the funniest little green nurse anyone could want, especially with his head sticking out the side of that Jolly Ball. :cantwait: I lost it when I saw that.

Last edited:

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Congratulations @Teckechick! :dance5: Omg I love so much about this interview!! :laughin:

I love that you and your husband couldn't leave Jenks in the home he was in. I love that he used to roll down and you had to catch him, that he runs like a video game character and sounds like a velociraptor, and that he'd sell his chicks for Nutriberries! :loltears: But most of all I love that he's healing y'all's hearts with his sweet face and his adorable antics. :heart2: Jenks has got to be the cutest bandaid, the funniest little green nurse anyone could want, especially with his head sticking out the side of that Jolly Ball. :cantwait: I lost it when I saw that.
Thanks Karen, he is a special little guy for sure. He loves that Jolly ball, he likes to throw things out of it then look at me like are you going to pick that up for me?!?!? :rofl:

Award

Moving in
Real Name
Alison Ward
Jenks is great. I am so glad he has a loving home. These little guys - and girls, but the ladies aren't so wild - are little monsters. They think they rule the world. We have 2 - Charlie, a yellow sided green cheek, with azure blue, and his mate Jessie who is a normal green cheek. Charlie is a monster, getting into as much trouble as he can, whenever he can. I would love loads more conures in my life, but we have other birds and are running out of room. Love to Jenks.

Nancy B

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Just saw this! Congratulations Jenks! You are adorable! :laughing12::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.