• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Casting: MTV's True Life: I Can't Control My Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjmandola

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Claresa Mandola
MTV's award-winning documentary series “True Life” is looking to tell the stories of young pet owners whose lives are being disrupted due to a certain pet that they love. Is the problem with the animal… or the human? Who is being affected? What needs to happen moving forward? If you appear to be 15-28 years old and have an issue with the pet in your home, MTV wants to hear your story!!! Please go to MTV's website, click on Shows, then Be on MTV, then scroll down and click on True Life for further instructions.

suileeka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lindsay
"Appear to be" 15-28 years old? :huh:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Neither am I Danielle, but I'm thinking that with a little duct tape, WD40 and a good lathering of make-up they'll never notice the difference (you can tell I've been watching waaaay too much Jersey Shore). :hehe: Plus if you wear furry boots, put your girls out there and wear only spandex items that are too small/tight by a couple of sizes it'll be a distraction from anything else.:omg:

Maybe one of my sons could be on with my heathen birds .... :dance5:

KenDRAGON

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Kendra
it'll be an interesting show to watch, but you guys do realize they dont help you. at all. they just observe as you go through the motions.

Status
Not open for further replies.