• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cassius has another brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParrotHead

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Lindsey
:drool: I'd LOVE to have another one. But I should be thankful for just having one! They are my favorite birds ever <3

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Does Scott ship north of the border?? (j/k) :D
I so wish :D :hug8:

I totally agree and he's an incredible breeder. Hmm, let's see...who else here might be interested...
yes, he really is. I couldnt say enough about him and how happy I am with my little Cashew. He really does a fantastic job with them.

As far as costs (in the US) I think they are very reasonably priced considering the bird (at least from a reputable breeder like Scott). I'd buy another from him in a second if my situation allowed for it. Im very thankful I have Cassius, he is worth every penny and then some :heart: The initial costs are a litte tough (large cage requirement even though they are a fairly small bird) but he is an easy keeper despite him being a bottomless pit when it comes to his food :hehe:

Jacob

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Herdis
there is one breeding HH pair in Iceland but they haven't had chicks yet. I wonder what they would charge for a baby HH...

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
there is one breeding HH pair in Iceland but they haven't had chicks yet. I wonder what they would charge for a baby HH...
I can hear those wheels turning.:p

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
LOL HHs have always been one of my favored parrots..

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Probably a good thing something gets in the way of us getting a new bird, even if it is husbands.

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Just out of curiosity, how much is the average HH in the US? $1000, 1500?

Crazy Bird Lady

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dal
I agree- TGFH "Thank goodness for husbands". If not for him I would have TNTC (too many to count" My new motto, "my bird room has four corners and I have 4 birds". NO MORE.

I just saw a female on hoobly. She is in Oregon, Ohio. For you non Ohionan's that is near Toledo. She was listed at $2500. Seems a very high price direct from the breeder.

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
I just saw a female on hoobly. She is in Oregon, Ohio. For you non Ohionan's that is near Toledo. She was listed at $2500. Seems a very high price direct from the breeder.
Here, that would be a bargain but you're 100% right, too high from an American breeder. If someone wants a baby HH, get the one currently available from Scott. :cool10:

Status
Not open for further replies.