• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Casco and his new Aviator Harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

pga7602

Jogging around the block
Wow.. nice pics! Coral wears one too, but I've been having a problem with her chewing on it... I just ordered another one because I am afraid this one is on it's last leg. Have you had any issues with them chewing on the harness?

komodeno

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Nadejda or just Nadia
Hi William,
I live in Dubai too and I'm ordering most of my parrots supply from US.The harness you can order from the parrot university and they deliver world wide for free.I have one from them and other I have order from another online store.it will take up to 3 weeks to receive or it may be faster depending how busy are the posts.
If you wish to keep in touch send me PM and we can meet with our birds.I have CAG and Macaw.
My parrots are trying to chew on the harness from the beginning when I put it on but I always distract them and they are fine after.I take mine out often for a shower in the garden.It is easy to were the harness for my Gray but the Macaw hate the moment when the harness have to pass true his head.Any how with some distraction he will finally let pass and then there is no problem at all.Be will eventually get use to it and he will know that the harness means going out.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.