• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Captive Foraging DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ming-Ming

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ming-Ming
I'm curious what you think of this DVD? is it worth it, or do you think the information provided is stuff I might already know or can easily find?

AmberMuffinz

Avenue Veteran
I haven't seen it, but I will say that from experience I have noticed that anything you want to find on the internet you can. There is a LOT of information on the web that I would be surprised if the activities in the video weren't shared somewhere. Although if you're not really a researching person, a video would probably be helpful (though I can't say if they are obvious or well-known techniques since I haven't seen it.)

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
I have seen it you will be able to get most of the information on the internet but I believe it should be watched at least once

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
I have the DVD and it's pretty useful! I got a lot of ideas from it, but I bet you could find similar ideas on the internet. It's a good DVD to have.. :)

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
You looked on Netflix? They have a lot of stuff I didn't think they'd have (like National Geographic's blue planet show)

~birdybea~

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Belinda
I got my hands on a copy and got a few handy ideas from it, but also found it quite motivating for me to get my butt into gear and offer my flock more foraging opportunities. I think it's a good DVD, and would be worth adding to your DVD collection. Why not put it on your next birthday wishlist? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.