• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cages for my irn

Lola13

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Chloe
Does anyone have these cages for their ringnecks?​
Rainforest Cages Angel Parrot Cage Play Top Antique – Next Day Delivery Rainforest Cages Angel Parrot Cage Play Top Antique

Liberta Ventura Medium Parrot Cage – Next Day Delivery Liberta Ventura Medium Parrot Cage

im needing a cage that will fit through my narrow doors so she can have 1-1 time with me away from my macaw. I've picked these two cages as shell be able to come out of two openings instead of just one. And I'm not a fan of open top cages to many stories I've hear of parrots trapping a foot.
And I like the little play area on the top
would love to hear people's options and maybe see people's own cage set up.

Or this pone
Montana Madeira Double Parrot Cage
Montana Madeira Double Antique Parrot Cage – Next Day Delivery Montana Madeira Double Antique Parrot Cage

Last edited:

Dani

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Your third choice, the double flight cage is perfect! That's what I have for mine. :D Lots of room for toys, perches and a boing of course, they are very active birds!

ImaBirdMom

Real Name
Jessica
Your third choice, the double flight cage is perfect! That's what I have for mine. :D Lots of room for toys, perches and a boing of course, they are very active birds!
I agree I like the third one the best!!

Vegemite

Real Name
Lynne
The third one as well. I have my quaker in one similar to the first two and he HATES it, so do I. He only uses that top part and I think its because the bottom is too close to the floor. I will be replacing it but he has so much out of cage time, he really only uses it for sleeping and eating. I hate cleaning it, so awkward.

Lola13

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Chloe
Good that settles it! Had my heart on the 3rd one. Lola has a lot of toys and plan on getting her more. The cage she's in now is tiny. Now that she's grown all her wings in.