• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Btm coming home soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

patagonian

Hit the Road
I would have taken the green cheek to get him out of his care...he has my number if he resconsiders!! Yes they are stunning I was reading all about them in that Large Macaw book that they have that is no longer in print!

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Chad wow, I think BTM are so beautiful!! Cant wait to see pics....hint hint.....:lol:

patagonian

Hit the Road
While i was there maybe a dozen people probably came in saying can I see the blue and gold babies...and the sign even says Blue throat macaw babies...everyone just assumed they were blue and gold babies! I will take pictures on Thursday! and some of the blue front amazon babies as well if i get a chance too!

deee

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Will the petstore let you video your baby? Do you have a name chosen? :)

patagonian

Hit the Road
yes they would let me video i'm not that technical though lol!!! Nope I do not have a name chosen but I dont know what sex he/she is maybe I'll have him/her sexed on thursday!

deee

Avenue Veteran
Congrats again.. thanks for the quick answer I wasnt going to bed till you answered lol Im sooo excited for you... video.. we want video or pics!!!
Take your time but HURRY! lol :) <3

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Congratulations! I just wanted to say one thing. Michael's breeder said that BTMs are known to sometimes regress so the breeder kept Michael a few weeks after his last hand feeding.

Matt

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
Congrats! I cant wait to see pics! :dance4: we will have another BTM on the Avenue!

patagonian

Hit the Road
Thank you so much Matt....the shop did say they keep the bird 2 weeks after they are eating on their own!! But I'll keep that in mind!

patagonian

Hit the Road
I'm excited about Thursday not only that I'm seeing my baby again but the store has one Cape and two Illigers coming in and I never seen them in person be interesting to interact with them!

thejoie

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
Congratulations! I just wanted to say one thing. Michael's breeder said that BTMs are known to sometimes regress so the breeder kept Michael a few weeks after his last hand feeding.

Matt
I remember reading this in my research too.

Can't wait to see pics! Do you have a cage yet?

Big Blues

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award

Matt
Matt, interesting, we got our Mango BTM at 5 months and we were told he was weaned and he did regress. I hand fed him until he was 10 months.

Can't wait to see your pics, Chad.

kastelling

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Megan
Awesome! I have met Barbara Heidenreich's blue throat Blu Lu and I was in love! So beautiful, and so silly and sassy! :heart:

Macaw Lover

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Renee'
Congrats. Where are you getting this baby from?

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
Sooo exciting!! You better take pictures next time!!

Leza

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
awesome!!! how exciting-- so the count down to bring him/her home starts soon... :dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.