• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Bottle cap hate theories?

Danny425

Meeting neighbors
My kiddo Kiwi has a love-hate relationship with water bottle caps. He loves to chew on them, but whenever he sees them he instantly attacks them! He gets all fluffy and raises his feathers like when he's mad & goes for the kill haha

IMG_3193.GIF
Chico on the other hand doesn't have the same afflicition for caps that Kiwi does. Which just shows that they have their own unique personality.

Just wondering if anyone else's lovies have this same hate for caps? haha I have no idea why water bottle caps trigger Kiwi so much. It's cute though :)

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Echo my U2 is the same way with plastic pop bottles. He attacked them so viciously sometimes. He actually getting a bit better with them since I let him play with them more. I dunno if the novelty has worn off or he isn't as hormonal or what. But it's a bit off a relief he's getting better with them. He gets so worked up I'd have to worry about getting bitten. Still it's funny to watch this little fluffy ball of Fury running around in attack mode. :lol: That is as long as he's not attacking me ;)

Garet

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Garet
My Yen only goes after metal bottle caps. She likes making hyoomans play fetch with them. :p Her 'favorite' caps are the Starbucks ones.