• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Birds Say the Darndest Things

cnyguy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Gary
After three-plus years, my adopted CAG Scooter rarely speaks in her former owner's voice any more, and seldom says things she learned in her previous home. This morning she surprised me. I'd just given her fresh pellets and a little seed mix, and she looked at the dish and said, in her previous owner's voice: "Are you going to eat all that?" :D That's one I never heard before. I told her I wasn't-- she was. :)

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Adorable :laugh-bounce:

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
After three-plus years, my adopted CAG Scooter rarely speaks in her former owner's voice any more, and seldom says things she learned in her previous home. This morning she surprised me. I'd just given her fresh pellets and a little seed mix, and she looked at the dish and said, in her previous owner's voice: "Are you going to eat all that?" :D That's one I never heard before. I told her I wasn't-- she was. :)
My grey has this new thing now. He'll be done where in house, so I say... " greyson!!! Where are you? " He always used to respond with " whoo hoooo... " ...so I'd know where he at.
Now when I ask, he responds... " woof!....woof woof! " ...I'm like, ok thanks!
Silly bird!