• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Bird sense

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
:lol: She says ¨well I was trying to sleep, but now that you´re here, let´s play!¨ :laugh:

Leih

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
That cube organizer as a play gym is a great idea!

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
That cube organizer as a play gym is a great idea!
Unfortunately the boys do not share. That particular one was 8 cubes I think. I ordered another 4 cubes to make a mini one for Loki. It came today and I went home at lunch to start setting it up, I plan to attatch it to the side of her livingroom/sleep cage when I go home.

Attachments

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
That looks great! It's like a little condo next to her house. I'm definitely stealing your cups with finger traps toy idea.

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
Great job! :highfive:
Can I ask where you get the cubes? I really don’t have the room for them now (hubby wouldn’t be happy if I put anymore stuff in the room lol) but we’re hopefully getting a bigger place in the near future and I may wanna steal that idea!
Side note- I love how any time someone posts pics of their bird areas we all get ideas to do something similar. Or is that just me? I think I have an addiction to buying birb stuff. Help :dead:

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Can I ask where you get the cubes? I really don’t have the room for them now (hubby wouldn’t be happy if I put anymore stuff in the room lol) but we’re hopefully getting a bigger place in the near future and I may wanna steal that idea!
Side note- I love how any time someone posts pics of their bird areas we all get ideas to do something similar. Or is that just me? I think I have an addiction to buying birb stuff. Help :dead:
We definitely do! It's just another great thing about having a forum, especially because birds need a lot of enrichment and I for one run out of ideas until I see something on here! :DancingChilli:

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
They are just Amazon wire cube shelving

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
It's like a little condo next to her house.

Don´t be fooled y´all, this is princess Loki we´re talking about, that is not her house. That´s her (sleep cage?). She has a much bigger cage to play in while @DoubleTake is at work :)
She´s spoilt rotten :lol:

? I really don’t have the room for them now (hubby wouldn’t be happy if I put anymore stuff in the room lol) but we’re hopefully getting a bigger place in the near future and I may wanna steal that idea!
Totally! I´m also desperate for more space so I can set up a real play area for my littles :)

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Don´t be fooled y´all, this is princess Loki we´re talking about, that is not her house. That´s her (sleep cage?). She has a much bigger cage to play in while @DoubleTake is at work :)
She´s spoilt rotten :lol:

Totally! I´m also desperate for more space so I can set up a real play area for my littles :)
How can I forget! Complete with nanny cam!

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Sooo cute! Lovebirds? I find baby birds difficult to distinguish.