• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bed time

Gribouille

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Bed time, I start singing Pichu's bed-time-song and drawing the curtains. He jumps away from his cage and on the cooker hood, leaning toward one of the cupboards
"One more cupboard Mommy!"
"Bed time Pichu" :canthear:

He reluctantly climbs on my finger but flies away when we approach the cage and back on the cooker hood.
"Just one more, look! We haven't looked into this one tonight!! Looklooklooook!!" :excited1::excited1::excited1:
"It is bed time Pichu" :canthear:

He climbs a little easily on my finger and we nearly make it through the cage door before he flies back to the cooker hood.
"Oooooohhhh! Just ONE more, pleeaase!!" :angel1::angel1::angel1: :dreamyeyes:

:embarassed:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
LOL. Cute. He sounds like my foster tiel Scooter. :)

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
They are just like kids!! :roflmao::roflmao: What is Scooter doing?
In the evening, I switch Scooter from his big cage to a smaller sleep cage. Scooter typically will fly out of his big cage to the other side of the room. Then when I go to get him, he flies back to his cage. He'll go back and forth like that until he decides that HE is ready and then will put himself in his sleep cage for bird. LOL.

Yoshi&Raphi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
In the evening, I switch Scooter from his big cage to a smaller sleep cage. Scooter typically will fly out of his big cage to the other side of the room. Then when I go to get him, he flies back to his cage. He'll go back and forth like that until he decides that HE is ready and then will put himself in his sleep cage for bird. LOL.
:lol::rofl:

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
He tries to tire you out so you'll sleep better!

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Neptune refuses to stay up late. However we must do our little night time ritual or he will be grumpy!

I perch him in "his spot" and then I tell him, "night night birdies." Then light off and door closed. If I don't do the same little ritual I hear, "grumble grumble grumble."