• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Baked some Calypso Carrot Bird Bread today!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
It looks great! Emma certainly approves! Matt

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Well, it's only fair, the other day she did ask you for some "fresh" bread!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks guys! My flock seems to enjoy ALL of the avian organics line of breads.

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
They have wonderful organic mashes too! A couple of days ago we received our first order and I made the Hemp Berry Pudding. They loved it. Next in the lineup is Mayan bean something. Mmmmm. Lois also sent a very generous sample of some new veggie biscuits they are doing, and some cute little Mayan crackers.

I rotate these with birdy bread and sprouts so nobirdy gets bored. This is the same people as Avian Stainless whose quality is amazing and the two toys we have are favorites because one can also be used as a foraging toy and the other makes the sweetest tinkling sound..

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
They have wonderful organic mashes too! A couple of days ago we received our first order and I made the Hemp Berry Pudding. They loved it. Next in the lineup is Mayan bean something. Mmmmm. Lois also sent a very generous sample of some new veggie biscuits they are doing, and some cute little Mayan crackers.

I rotate these with birdy bread and sprouts so nobirdy gets bored. This is the same people as Avian Stainless whose quality is amazing and the two toys we have are favorites because one can also be used as a foraging toy and the other makes the sweetest tinkling sound..

Dealing with Doris is awesome.:heart: Never tried the hemp berry pudding yet.:huh: HOpe you didn't eat it all before serving it to the birds!:cool:

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue

Dealing with Doris is awesome.:heart: Never tried the hemp berry pudding yet.:huh: HOpe you didn't eat it all before serving it to the birds!:cool:
Believe me, I was tempted. Just the sort of thing I like for b-fast!

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
Looks good! Maybe they like it better than the Manna carrot bread?? :D

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Looks good! Maybe they like it better than the Manna carrot bread?? :D

:lol:well actually, I've been eating the Manna bread. :hehe: They can have the AO bread!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

I must see if I can get some almond butter, but it's not something I've seen over here. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:huh: You've been keeping track of what I don't offer to the birds and eat myself? :lol:yeah yeah! Very funny!:laughing6: