• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Baby Ivar

Mermaid Queen

Meeting neighbors
It is with a very heavy heart that I have to make this post , our beautiful baby Ivar passed away on the 14th of February at the vet hospital in the care of the best hands , our baby has gone and we are heart broken ...10 beautiful strong inspiring weeks with our little man, and now he is flying high (something he never got to do in his life) off to his final resting place in Valhalla ,

it’s been a few days since you left and I miss you more than anything, and I can’t help thinking I could have done more by you .. what I diddnt do... what I should have done.... and then you still might be here with me today! I can’t help thinking I failed you and my daughter Tabby who was in love with you and like myself has now lost a piece of her heart,

I know Ivar had his own thread on here but I’m pretty new to this site and I’ve just found this thread so I’d like to add my baby in here with all Our other loves that have passed on.. Thank you to everyone who followed his journey , who sent loving thoughts and words of support and encouragement to me! Or just followed along quietly #ivar #vikingparrot 5381D547-022C-4EAA-A528-2EBF456170BE.jpeg BD4BDF52-DAE4-42CA-BD9A-8AF8AFD0BB37.jpeg 928C07CD-178A-4AB2-9203-B53F477BD90A.jpeg FAB3575D-F5F6-4FF4-A520-C17592521C34.jpeg

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
They fly into our hearts and leave feather dust on our souls forever. .....

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am sorry for your loss.

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
I am so very sorry for your loss. I read your thread everyday and was so invested in his story. You did all you could and you did a great job with him. If it wasn't for you, he would not have had the experience of so much love in his life.

:sadhug2:

AKahle6868

Strolling the yard
I’m so sorry for your loss of your sweet baby. I know words can only bring you little comfort but I hope you find peace in knowing you did everything humanly possible to give him the best care available in his short life. He passed loved, fed, and warm and you are an amazing person for giving him that. ❤

TinyFeathers

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
I'm so sorry for your loss of Ivar! You did so well with him, I don't think there was anything else you could have done. But now, Ivar is flying over the Rainbow Bridge. Big Hugs, to you and your family :sorrow::sadhug2:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Wings Forever Proudly High, Ivar...

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I’m so very sorry for your loss of that sweet little bird. Although his life was way too short, he knew so much love. Fly high sweet little Ivar.

Sylvester

Hit the Road
Thank you for keeping us updated on this extraordinary little guy.

No, it wasn't the outcome we all wanted, somebody had another plan for this little warrior.

Soar far and high, Ivar, you will be missed.

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month