• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

AV, AGAIN!!!

LSA

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Leslie
Glenn and I are soon going on a road trip! We'll be off for another AV visit for more meds and another exam. That makes twice in one week, but it's a conure quarantine issue. Sometimes I feel like we live there! For such an angry bird that wants me dead, I sure spend alot of time and money on him. LOL
Thanks for a place to whine!

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
My thoughts are with you as you have that whine! Do you need cheese? I can help! I am really good at whine and cheese sometimes! :laugh:

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
:spinlol:That's funny!!! I won't be the only one bitten and bleeding tomorrow morning! Who imagined that beak could inflict such damage!?! :batonthehead:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hope all will be well.

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
I like this new AV and, so far, the other birds do, too. Dr. Jim pulls no punches. The only problem thus far is it takes about a week to schedule an appointment.
Glenn lived with the old AV before coming to me. She sent him to me because he was such a bully as you know. Glenn has known me a long time. I dread the discussion we'll have. :sad4:
Thanks for letting me whine.

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Well, he's lost more weight as expected. :(We're waiting on the fecal Gram stain. No doubt there'll be more yeast. :(