• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Austin Air users..............I have a question.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

chere

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
cher
:)

If I put the smaller Austin Air machine in another room with the door open (they suggest doors closed), will it also move the clean air from the room it is in to others around it or will it mostly just clean the air in the room it is in? How about if I move it to the hallway next to a room? You see, I have encountered a slight problem, I originally purchased it from ferdinand for the birdie room, however, the air flow is too strong and little Kiwi who is always cold is now even colder and we cannot have that :D

cher

gritsinct

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Cathy
I had the same problem because my room is small and the austin air definitely moves some air! :D What I did is put it up on top of a tall cabinet and faced the output vent toward the wall away from the birds. I contacted Austin Air to make sure it would still be as effective up like that as opposed to being on the floor, and they promised me that it would. So I am now able to keep the austin air in the room without freezing my fids! (I had to find an in-room solution because I have cats and have to keep the door closed.)

Hope that helps in some way...

Status
Not open for further replies.