• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS ATTENTION: Secret Santa Shoppers & Blu's SWS questions

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks, I'll do is as soon as I watch a movie with the hubs.

Your illness sounds terrible and like a pita :sneaky:

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
No flu shot yet and what I end up getting this due from my breathing, I go through it about every 3-4 months. I get a bad headache and then do some barfing up and stay in bed for usually two days. It's something that happens within my self nothing I get from someone else. It's been going on like that for 2-3 years every few months.

Aubrey, you would just purchase a gift certificate by filling out the info on it and if you want it sent to you then fill in the info to yourself. I'll go through the orders after the sale is over then see who has gift certs and send the coupon code for the 15% off a next order.
I placed an order but didn't get an email confirmation. This happened with T4W too. I checked spam. Not there either. But wanted you to know I placed it :pooryou::shrug3:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I placed an order but didn't get an email confirmation. This happened with T4W too. I checked spam. Not there either. But wanted you to know I placed it :pooryou::shrug3:

Maybe the bill goes somewhere else too! ;)

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan

I checked in my Gift Certs and your's is in there, I saw it on your order that you paid for it. I will have to PM it to you then.

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
You are welcome, Aubrey!! If you should have any problems with it later on when redeeming both, let me know!! Thank you!! :)

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
I won't make a special topic, so here and now I would like to THANK all those who placed orders from Blu's! :) Thank You, Thank You!!

I'm getting off to a slow start and have lots of toys to make so please be patient. Oh and I have to do the drawing too for the $25 gift cert so give me a day or two longer for that please!

KimKim

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
We :heart: Blu's, you always have great sales, add ons and prizes! Will you ever have more balsa??:D

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
We :heart: Blu's, you always have great sales, add ons and prizes! Will you ever have more balsa??:D

Yah did you like how when you added the coupon code it automatically added the Medium Skewer?

I'm not sure on the Balsa, I have balsa, not colored and I have some that I yet have to cut but I mainly bought it for my bird toy making. Considering I am getting out of toy parts it is going to be highly likely I won't be selling, sometimes I put a couple of pieces in as samples in orders. Thanks for asking! :)