• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

attention all HH people

Status
Not open for further replies.

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
Anyone have any tricks they use to get your HH to flair to take a picture:) I keep trying and by the time I get my camera he stops. Then when he sees the camera he won't flair:hehe::hehe: he is such a naughty boy but cute:hehe:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
A mirror. Though making a HH flair his crest, means you are exciting or stressing him.

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
A mirror. Though making a HH flair his crest, means you are exciting or stressing him.

Oh OK I don't want to do that, he is my buddy:) I will just wait and see if I can catch him in the act:)

The Cozy Nestbox

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly
If I scritch Taboo low on the back of the neck, she will raise her ruff. You might try that.

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You can make a game of it too. Cash and I play with paper sometimes and when he gets excited it comes up. Thats how I got this pic :) And scritches when he is in the mood always do it too, just a little trickier to get the pic (for me at least).

Attachments

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
You can make a game of it too. Cash and I play with paper sometimes and when he gets excited it comes up. Thats how I got this pic :) And scritches when he is in the mood always do it too, just a little trickier to get the pic (for me at least).

I love that picture:heart:

The Cozy Nestbox

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly
What a fab pic, Jill! Not only the ruff, but I love all those ruffles on his chest. Too cute!

Your pic reminded me of one of my all-time favorite ones I have of when Taboo was just a baby -- around 11 weeks old in this pic. I got her to lift her ruff with a scritch on her neck. I just love this one of her! She's all baby, with that head that seems too big for her body and the flecks of formula on her feathers. :)

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I love that pic Kelly!! So cute! :heart:

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
What a fab pic, Jill! Not only the ruff, but I love all those ruffles on his chest. Too cute!

Your pic reminded me of one of my all-time favorite ones I have of when Taboo was just a baby -- around 11 weeks old in this pic. I got her to lift her ruff with a scritch on her neck. I just love this one of her! She's all baby, with that head that seems too big for her body and the flecks of formula on her feathers. :)

I love this also so cute:heart:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I am sorry, Jill & Kelly are right! I didn't think of the head scritching. With Cochise that is usually his choice of times though..:rolleyes:
Good luck getting a great crestie pic!:D I wish I could get one too.

ParrotHead

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Lindsey
I found that handing Gryffin a foot toy works (especially with a bell in it, or one that rattles). He gets so excited he puts his cresty up and makes loud shrieking noises and tries to beat it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.