• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

ATTENTION: All BIRB MOMS AND DADS!

KatelynDeanne

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katelyn
The moment youve all been waiting for... drumroll please......... I, LUCYS BIRD MOMMA, GOT A SCRATCH SCRATCH TODAY!!!!!:birdance::bliss::excited1: I was cooking, Lucy flew over to me, I gave her a bite of rice, she was eating it. I just felt happy in the moment watching her... So I tried to touch her head, she wasnt trying to bite, she just let me, then it resulted in like a whole 3 minutes of me running my fingers through her feathers and scratching her head for her and she didnt care!!! I am ecstatic!!!! OMG! :yahoo:

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
The moment youve all been waiting for... drumroll please......... I, LUCYS BIRD MOMMA, GOT A SCRATCH SCRATCH TODAY!!!!!:birdance::bliss::excited1: I was cooking, Lucy flew over to me, I gave her a bite of rice, she was eating it. I just felt happy in the moment watching her... So I tried to touch her head, she wasnt trying to bite, she just let me, then it resulted in like a whole 3 minutes of me running my fingers through her feathers and scratching her head for her and she didnt care!!! I am ecstatic!!!! OMG! :yahoo:
Way to go Katelyn!!! So proud of Lucy!

:super:

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
I remember the first time Grey Bird let me truly give him scritches! It is such a wonderful feeling. I'm so happy for you! :)

KatelynDeanne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katelyn
I remember the first time Grey Bird let me truly give him scritches! It is such a wonderful feeling. I'm so happy for you! :)
Yes! I am not sure how many times I will get to do that for her. She has to be in a REALLY good mood. But hey, Ill take it!! I was so happy I cried. I got the moment recorded on the security camera and pulled it off. Put it in Lucys file. A moment I will never forget of true happieness!! :D

Chopper

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mary lynn Snowman
Oh the feeling when they let you do that.

KatelynDeanne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katelyn
This is what makes it all worthwhile.
Yes it is! I thought it was gonna take much longer but its been 2 months and a week. Im already touching her :) Im about to put up some photos I just took.

KatelynDeanne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katelyn
There is no such thing as daddy's chair! :blahblah:
haha! we got these chairs less than a year ago as well as our whole new computer room set up. Shes already destroyed mine. He would have a fit if she got his too. lol