• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Article: Birds find laughter contagious and high-five in mid air

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Very interesting. I think this ties in with Milton and his responses. His trigger seems to be when people display happiness...he responds in kind.

The biggest response always comes with "The Price Is Right"...everything is right with the world when it's on ...at least to Milty.

Unusual thing...the stage show of TPIR is coming to town soon. When the TV ad came on (with the same theme music) Milty began to dance and vocalize, just like the beginning of the show. He kept looking at the TV even after the commercial was over like, "Is it over, already?" :what:

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Very interesting ...I know when I start laughing at Tyrion when he does something funny it gets him all riled up and then he starts laughing and round and round we go :roflmao::wacky::roflmao:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Thanks for sharing! I know my birds are generally more active if I am animated and happy.:pinklol3:

Mek0060

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Michelle
I've just found, this evening, that my boys love '60's folk singers. Especially if I sing along :lol: We listened to Joan Baez, Simon and Garfunkle, Gordon Lightfoot...