• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Arabian Horse for lease

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaximotheMacaw

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicolette
I am offering my Arabian horse, Sonny, for a free lease. All you have to do is pay for board or if you have your own land just pay for his feed and hay. He is 21 years old but he acts a lot younger than that. He rides both english and western. He has won many championships in shows and even won top 10 National champion in Scottsdale, AZ. He is now trained under Natural horsemanship so I do not use a bit on him. He can be hyper at times which is typical for an arab but he calms down with a little correction. You can show him if you would like but I would prefer if you kept him under Natural Horsemanship. He jumps, done reining, and show halter. The highest he jumped was 3 feet. He really knows how to take care of the rider. If something is wrong(rider falling off, saddle slipping, etc.) he will immediately stop or go to the middle of the arena. He doesn't like to go on trail rides alone but is fine in a big open pasture.
If you are interested in leasing my boy pm me.
I am located in Tomball, TX.
Here are some pics. The picture of him in the blue rope halter was taken a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

Last edited:

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
Lordy, I wish I was in Texas! I'd lease him in a second. I still miss my horse, and I've been without him over 20 years. :(

MaximotheMacaw

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicolette
Lordy, I wish I was in Texas! I'd lease him in a second. I still miss my horse, and I've been without him over 20 years. :(
Oh no! I am very sorry :( I would allow him to go to you as I am really hoping someone from AA will lease him but shipping cost are very expensive...I would also like to visit him and I don't think my mom would drive me to Pennsylvania every weekend :p

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Shame I am in another country, darn. He is amazing, Arabs are so beautiful! :heart: All the best of luck, I hope that you can find someone on AA to help you out. :)

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hope you find him someone soon

MaximotheMacaw

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicolette
Thank you! We have help until Feb. but after that were not sure whats going to happen.

SallyQZ

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
He's so beautiful! I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a great lease arrangement for him. Try contacting some of the training barns near your home, esp. barns that may have 4H kids training there. Or, if you have worked with a trainer in the past, tell your trainer that you're looking to lease your horse. That's how I leased out my gelding - word of mouth between my trainer and another trainer.

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
What a beautiful fellow!!! I hope he finds someone amazing to lease him, he deserves it.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
He is beautiful. Praying you find the perfect place for him. :heart::hug8::hug8:

MaximotheMacaw

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicolette
Thank you for the well wishes. The lady that was supposed to help us didnt work out. We only have the rest of the month left to find a place or else we will lose him to the current barn owner which I really don't want to happen. We asked another lady that helped us before we haven't got a response. :angel1: shell say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.