• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone?

Yoshi&Raphi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
If anyone in NSW Australia needs to rehome a Green Cheek Conure,Caique,Cockatiel or Senegal I’m looking for a rescue! I don’t mind if the bird is old,loud or plucks, I just want a fid to give an amazing life to! :heart::hug8:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Have you checked local classified listings and shelters?

Good luck finding a bird who is in need of a loving home ❤

Yoshi&Raphi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
I made a thread asking if anyone knew about rescues in NSW but there was none except one in Wagga which is to far away from me :bash: This weekend I’m going to ask our avian vet if he knows of any people who need to rehome their parrot. I check local listings daily.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Good luck.

Finding a rehome here seems easier done by word of mouth. Tell everyone you know you’re after a rehome even if they are not into birds... contacting your local bird club could also be a good place to start for a rescue or rehomed bird, they often know of other owners wanting to move a bird that is not breeding or pairing etc.
I looked and looked for months for a rehome or rescue from a shelter before I decided to buy my baby from a breeder.
I hope you have better luck finding a rehome than I did. :)

Yoshi&Raphi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
:hug8:
Good luck.

Finding a rehome here seems easier done by word of mouth. Tell everyone you know you’re after a rehome even if they are not into birds... contacting your local bird club could also be a good place to start for a rescue or rehomed bird, they often know of other owners wanting to move a bird that is not breeding or pairing etc.
I looked and looked for months for a rehome or rescue from a shelter before I decided to buy my baby from a breeder.
I hope you have better luck finding a rehome than I did. :)
Thanks everyone I know,knows I’m a bird person :lol:Worst case scenario I buy from a breeder and give it the best captive life I can :dance4: