• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone who might have an answer please do so

Islandtime

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
DeDe Jackson
Good morning WillowQ! I hope I don’t wake you by posting this too early as I know everybody is around the world and in different time zones. I do think it is his dominant foot. However, I will be scheduling an appointment with the vet just to make sure. I’m a worrier and simply cannot lose this little guy. He means the world to me! It will not be an emergency appointment, but rather a scheduled appointment. I do take him twice a year for a yearly check ups, but that’s because I’ve always had horses and dogs. Our dogs had to go in every six months for their well checks so I thought why not my fragile little Connor. From what I understand they can become sick and pass away so quickly. We do have pet insurance so this probably helps make my decision a little easier. I do weigh him weekly, but have been weighing him twice a week now since I have been worried about him. I do believe this is one foot dominance-just knowing him so well. thank you so much for answering me.:) Kindly-islandtime