• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Another baby!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Midnite just gave birth to a gorgeous colt about 10 mins ago. Can you picture this boy when he is grown? All black with white blaze and white feathering on his legs!!:heart:
barnstalls2

Renae

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
:omg: Awwwe! :heart:

He will be a stunner for sure. :D Thanks Judy, you have given me something to watch for the next hour or so. :p

azcowgirl

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
kathy
congrats, my kids love looking at the baby :congratualtions:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Awww....precious baby!

Tangle Elf

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
You scared the crap outta me!!! I was very calmly watching the video, with audio, for a while. I eventually closed it and went on my merry way. A while later I heard voices. No big deal, I thought it was the giant voice (I'll explain in a minute) so I went to the door to hear it better. It went away. I went online because they post the giant voice messages on facebook. There were no giant voice messages. I was getting worried. The giant voice never speaks this late unless there's something wrong. As I'm looking at facebook, the voices suddenly sound like they're right next to me :omg: I closed facebook and that's when I saw the tiny audio window still up. :hehe: At this point I'm assuming that's what it was. I closed it so fast I didn't even check to see if that's where the voices were coming from. I haven't heard them since, so I'm pretty sure my near heart-attack is your fault. :lol:

thewateroflife

Walking the driveway
Wow they are beautiful. Love those horses gives me goose bumps watching the videos of the adults absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Greycloud

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Jen!!!:rofl: Yes, I open the audio window too! I'll be real involved in the mare foaling and all at once another horse will neigh! Really loud!!:eek: Scared me off my chair once!:o:

Status
Not open for further replies.