• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

After the Vet...

Shannan

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shannan
OK so Dragon went to the vet to get his nails trimmed. He did good. No big deal but I was wondering what other birds wanted after the vet. Do they want to be left alone, cuddled, back in their quiet cage or back out in the middle of the action. I gave Dragon a choice and he seemed to want to go to his cage and pout for a little while.....

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
All of mine have always wanted to cuddle after(minus Bosco being untamed)

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Burt is violently ill the whole way to the vet and home again so he is literally exhausted by the time we get home, all he wants to do is go snooze and rest in his cage.

Birdie is a flirt and is always busy chatting to everyone in some demonic language so he is also a tad tired from all the chatter, giggling and head nodding so he also rests quietly and alone after.

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura
My Ta-dah also gets car sick poor girl, vomiting ..so after vet visit she usually sleeps the whole day

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
My past and current Birds always like a little nap after. But they are usually back to themselves pretty soon after that though. Echo my U2 likes to have a bit nap after any outing usually too.

Shannan

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shannan
Ok, so Dragon pouted in his cage for a couple of hours then just wanted to be out in the middle so we brought him out to watch tv. Then yesterday, he was ready to take out his frustration on all his toys. Finally he got very cuddly. Oh the emotions that he showed.... All is well now.