• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Adorable vocalizations!

daydreamhaze

Moving in
Real Name
Kennedy
When I came home from school today, Artemis did her usual happy dance when she sees a human again after a long while, and started making some adorable purr-like chirps when I came to her cage to change her bedding. It was sooo cute, I'd give anything to hear it again. :heart:

Does anyone know what this sort of sound might mean? I haven't heard it from her until now.

Donna turner

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Donna
Cheeky makes a noise like that when she's happy with what's going on, such as when I give her banana or sometimes when I'm doing something ng close to her cage

Mark & Da Boyz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
Cheddar make a fair number of different calls that I have yet to link to something he's doing, likes or dislikes. He does have a nasty sounding squawking call when he wants out. My Teils mainly use the contact call or the LET ME OUT screech. Riti the Kakariki has he Kakariki Giggle, a membing call (not sure but it make be a mating call?) and a sharp chattering call when she wants out NOW.

I love to here (no pun intended) what other have to say on this so I could understand what Cheddar is trying to get me to do.