• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Adorable Pit in Need of Foster Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdasaurus

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
One of my friends on Facebook who works with a rescue asked if we can help get the word out. This little pit was rescued, but his foster home isn't working out because of their bird. I know we are all bird peeps, but if any of you have friends/family in IL who would like to foster this little guy, please let me know and I can get them in contact with her. Thanks :)

"Gru is looking for a foster home ASAP! You guys remember Gru? He was the adorable 2 yr old pit that was rescued off the streets of Chicago after obviously being used in fights and had endured quite a bit before becoming healthy again! Now he is healthy, neutered, utd on shots and is needing a foster home ASAP!! His current home is not ideal, he keeps trying to eat the bird! He is housetrained, gets along with other dogs after a proper introduction, but is not cat/small animal friendly and because of his energy level, would not do well with small children. He has started basic obedience and crate training and will need someone willing to continue to work with him to prep him for a forever home."

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
He is adorable Andrea, such a sweet, intelligent face!

I hope he finds his forever home soon :)

:hug8:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
OMGoodness, what a beautiful face!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
how sweet..hope he finds a good home very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.