• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Adopted a kitty~

lupe

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lupe
For sometime now I have been yearning for a kitty.. the universe heard me an brought me
a baby that didnt make it. My oldest daughter Meli felt so sad for me so she told me to
check out this CL add. Male 7 month old brown and grey tabby with white chest...:heart:
I call the lady and it turns out she is pregnant and moving to Chicago. She has raised this
cat since it was 3 months old but cannot take him with her....He is not neutered nor does
he have any shots. He was raised around the two dogs she has so he is dog friendly.
She is bringing his food, litter box, toys...ect. without a re-home fee. The catch was that
she wanted to see where he is going to live. She says he is a super good eater and loves
to hang out on the couch with people and her dogs...

I scheduled his neutering, shots and deworming (just in case) on Monday morning with
Nala's vet which I love...:)... I have a huge bedroom with a sliding door he can lay by and catch some rays viewing the terrace while I'm at work. I'm also going to get him
a cat condo & place it in my bedroom...

Now, for a name??? she says she just calls him Mr. piggy:p tomorrow I will post pics and
I want you guys to help me with his new name...;)

Now, my cupeth is filleth....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
that cat is going to be so lucky!!

azcowgirl

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
kathy
how lucky are you, we just lost our cat monday night and we have had a stray cat hanging around our house for a month now, she is pregnant, so we have kind of adopted her, built her a cat house for her to have her kittens and she is so wonderful. Hope "Mr piggy" turns out to be a great addition to your family