• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

About that behavior

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
This joke makes a point.

Funny funny funny...
A blonde driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because she remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it." Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes. Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. And she explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow. The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to Best Buy now?"

Posters will sometimes post a problem and might give us some information. Leaving it at that would be similar to the above joke.

Please, don't get offended if we ask more questions. We really are trying to understand and would like to give you the best answer but we can only go by what is presented.

Now, do you want to follow us to best buy...... :rolleyes:

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
Ok - that was funny. And I'm blonde and I even got the joke.

Most my family is blonde (strawberry blonde) My oldest brother and I have dark hair and blue eyes. My sister is the receiver of this joke but she sends them out herself as well. This one just hit home a bit.
Glad it made you smile :)

QBird

Jogging around the block
:lol:

SEWIgurl

Walking the driveway
Real Name
kate
:lol: omg, my roomie is from cali and now in wi.. and blonde, i will share this when she wakes!