1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Abigail at the vet

Discussion in 'Amazon Avenue' started by jmfleish, 11/8/18.

1. jmfleish

jmfleish Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Premium Vendor Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Jen
    We had a vet appointment for Abs yesterday because I was a little worried about her weight which was down to 470 grams on my scale. Turns out that she was 490 grams the last time she was seen at the UW...guess I'm just a worry wart! She was given a good bill of health although I'm still waiting to hear about the blood draw. They said they would be surprised if they found anything though as she's literally the picture of health and she was so good too! Here are some pictures of her while we were there because I had nothing better to do than snap pictures!:)

IMG_2229.JPG IMG_2231.JPG IMG_2234.JPG

She was under the influence here...I've never seen her lay on her back like this before but she was too stoned on midazolam to stand up!;) I got some good cuddling in with her!:)
    IMG_2236.JPG

2. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Michelle
    She's so pretty! Glad she's okay.

jmfleish likes this.
  3. jmfleish

jmfleish Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Premium Vendor Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Jen
    She gets along really well with my Cockatoos too! Hint hint! LOL! She doesn't like Amarillo or Iris though...go figure!:)

4. Teckechick

Teckechick Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!

Dawn
    Glad she is nice and healthy! That last picture of her tipsy is too cute, poor girl needs to lay off the drugs.:lol:

SandraK, Sarahmoluccan and CeciliaZ like this.
  5. WendyN

WendyN Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting!

Wendy
    Glad she is ok.

6. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Michelle
    I'll tell the fiancé you said so. Can I come live with you when he kicks me out? ;) Actually, if he ever gets his surgery rescheduled, I may try fostering again....

Sarahmoluccan likes this.
  7. Fia Baby

Fia Baby Sprinting down the street

Beth
    She's beautiful! Is she a Yellow-crowned?

8. Sarahmoluccan

Sarahmoluccan Rollerblading along the road Moderator Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award

Sarah
    Great news!! I'm a worry wart too. Last time I took Echo to the vets I was worry he was sick and it turns out he was fine! That's always a pleasant surprise. I'm glad your Abigail is doing well :heart: She's a beauty :xflove: :D

Lwalker likes this.
  9. Lady Jane

Lady Jane Joyriding the Neighborhood Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Dianne
    Pretty lady she is.

10. alshgs

alshgs Rollerblading along the road

She’s gorgeous! Glad she’s okay! Love that last picture :lol:

11. rockoko

rockoko Squawk and Meow! Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Martine
    She's a beauty!

12. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

That's excellent news. Does she get stressed with the blood draw or with the exam itself? Just wondering because of the midazolam.
    She's very pretty!

13. Mockinbirdiva

Mockinbirdiva Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran

Andrea
    Great news! I love good news... and a beautiful zon!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)