• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A Nuu Yeer

Lwalker

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
Happy Nuu Yeer, every birdie!
Mom says we need to make sum rez-oh-luu-shuns. They like pwomisses to be good for da nuu yeer. Watson pwomises to gwo his flight fedderz so he can play wid me and I pwomise to take mors baffs. Moms says I should cut down on the tweets and have more veggies cause I gettin tubby. I say sheez one to talk! She lookin pretty poofy herself. Hee hee hee.

You birdies got any rez-oh-luu-shuns? Watson thinks it silly cause he always a goodie-2-shoez.

Luv
Cricket

CallieCadmoor

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Georgia
I don knowz whatz too make wez-oh-luu-shuns on. Becoz me mummy sez I iz pewfect! But maybe I will triez too 'top chewing fingerz (probz not hehehe!)
I iz one in five dayz so now dat I iz a beeeg birdie, I will maybee eatz da veggiez more!

Luf
Ewos

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
ah rwezolut not to mak any rwsolushuns...it sonds lik sum sort of twick da hoomanz hav to mak us birdz pwomise to be nyce...as if we iznt nyce all da tyme...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Still the Very Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: Percy :wflb: and Grumbles :gcc:

Loving Uncle of Rio :cbc:

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
SIGHRezolutions? No fank you! I am me and will continue o be me! Besides I havn't bitten my Mom in years. Well there was that little nip a few days ago when she told me it was bedtime and I wasn't ready to go to bed. But dat doesn't count.... She tooked us out of our birdroom and put us in da livin' room to be warm for da winter and now we hav to be in da cages mos of the day. She lets me out a lot but it still means bein in da cage for hours and hours. Bu she sez i haz ot be like dis unitil late spring for our health. SIGH. Dis is becauz she loves me so much she sez.

Oh well, I can do da cage if Mom really needs me to do it.

Sunny Senegal