• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures A New Year, A New Dog

Harleyandme

Sprinting down the street
A new puppy! Meet Marley, around 13 weeks old, a red border collie. This is him with our German Shepherd (see photo). He is a very special little pup with extraordinary eyes! He has something called "Sectoral/Segmental Heterochromia": Heterochromia iridum - Wikipedia. I will try to upload some new pictures and some close ups of his green/blue/brown eyes. He is very healthy and is growing like a weed. I am so excited to see him grow up! I have previously had a black and white border collie in the family and recently fell in love with the red/white ones as well as the Merle and tri-coloured. Who knew that there were so many Border Collie colours? He will probably look darker as he gets older, but will be very light compared to the average red and white BC (probably more tan than red). As I have been away from AA for a while, I have to announce that Luna, my female lutino tiel, has moved a few doors down to my neighbours and is no longer living with me. I know she is in very good hands and I still get to see her every odd afternoon or so. Harley is going strong as well as both dogs and the axolotls! :smuggrin:

Attachments