• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A must watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

gayla

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Gayla
So I just finished watching a movie on Animal Planet called "The Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingo". It's about Flamingo's in Africa. Try and catch it if you can. What beautiful birds. I smiled, but there were those hard to watch parts, as in most nature films. Whenever a baby was in peril, I said...out loud..."It's OK baby, go over the bridge, I love you". Oh and all this was said with tears running down my face....I'm getting to the point were I can't watch anything about animals. I know this is going to sound cold, but it's easier for me to watch humans in peril, than it is for me to watch animals suffering. I guess it's because animals do what they do out of pure instinct for survival. They don't know how to hate, be cruel, be judgmental, be greedy, be mean, they just do what they do to survive. Anyway, try and watch this some how, it's breathtaking.

Alex92

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Alex
Awesome! I love Flamingos :) I am the same way with nature documentaries. I always cry when I see an animal getting killed :(

Shamrock

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Meredith
I'm an Animal Planet junkie. I didn't catch the flamingo program, but I think they are simply gorgeous birds. I'm dying for the new season of "Too Cute" to start..... OMG those baby faces! SQUEEEEEEE! :swoon:

Status
Not open for further replies.