• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A bit of gross question, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poetic Ramblings

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lee
Do your birds poop on you? All of our birds seem to have no problem with it, except Westley. He'll always hop or fly of you if he has to go. Never had a bird that did that before, not that I'm complaining! xD

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
My guys normally don't unless I'm holding them too long or they are above me and not paying attention.

Nargle

Walking the driveway
Skittles seems to try his hardest not to poop on me. He'll climb to the edge of my shoulder/arm/knee/wherever he's sitting, and he'll lean out away from me as far as he can, or if he has access to something else like a chair I'm sitting in, he'll climb onto that to poop. He still poops on me by accident quite frequently, though. :hehe:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
are you kidding...we get pooped on all the time...poop is my middle name.

Erin1979

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Erin
Most of the time they will try to avoid it by scooting their little tushies to the edge of me or the chair and do their business on the floor.
They get me sometimes and I actually don't find it too disgusting, unless it's a morning poop...

KimKimWilliamson

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
Prudence and Penny have no troubles pooping me, and seem to preffer it even.
Peaches has not pooped on any of us yet!

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
My first tiel Fritzie was a true lady and never pooped on me. Rika my sun jumps/flies or bites my ear to take her to her cage to poop. She maybe "slipped" 4 times in our life together. And the newbie quaker Cheeky Cricket is also not pooping on me. !!!!!Making me think maybe CC could be a girl. The rest are all people poopers!!!

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
I watch Rocco and set him down on his potty perch at regular intervals of 10 minutes. He prefers not to poop on me and will try to fly off of me when he needs to go. :) But sometimes he can't make it!

Dana Lee

Real Name
Dana
A little bit, they usually lean away from me and it hits the floor or if I see them squatting I hold them over the floor so I can wipe it up. I wear old t shirts when I play with them lol Ziggy likes to chew shirts sometimes making little holes and Sydney occasionally nails me with poop.

deee

Avenue Veteran
I knew it would be a poopy question lol Zaz doesnt hesitate to go on me.. maby cause we wasnt handled much.. I dunno.

IggyPepito

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
Yep I get pooped on! lol I try to take Iggy off of me every so often when I know he has to poop and let him go on some newspaper. If I am not paying attention then yeah I will get pooped on. haha

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
Kiwi either leans away from me or flies away to do his business. He rarely poops on me but, if he does, it isn't a huge deal.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Poop happens.Even when we're watching CLOSELY, someone,once in awhile will leave a "something". When we go out on visits, we have capes for people to wear when one of the birdies are visiting. One time, when we were visiting, I had Milton out.He was sitting on my hand.While I was talking about him,he pooped. I stuck out my other hand and CAUGHT it -kept on talking. The residents still remind me of it every time we visit. I always say every time we visit, you never know what can happen...;)

Cattoes7

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Debi
Lizzy will move to where her little butt is hanging off of me and then poop so that it misses me.... However, she does fly by poopings on our dog. Lol!

all4stvoyager

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sara
Neither of my ekkies have ever pooped on me...and I've held Chili for a pretty extended period of time...but she will hold it for hours when on eggs.

My new tiel has no prob laying it on me...but the poops are so petite, lol.

brdfvr

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Krystal
My GCC always tried her hardest not to poop on me. She'll either start nipping me and that's when I know she needs to poop. So I'll hold her over a piece of paper tell her 'go poop' and she does, then I put her back on my shoulder. But if I forget to let her go potty, she'll hold her butt as far away from my body as she can to avoid pooping on me.

My Pionus is not as courteous. :D

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Simba will fly to his playstand to poo,and Nala will get antsy and let me know she needs to go.

Harleydo

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tracy
My quaker takes great pride in pooping on me he backs up and shakes his tail feathers and lets it rip, the others do not:rolleyes:

Cephus

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Brian
It's pretty rare when they actually poop on me, although mostly that's because I know the precursors to pooping and get out of the way. Crow, if he's on my finger, will slide around so he's hanging low, then let fly. Dragon, if he's on my shoulder, will back up a little and I know to get him off. It's been a couple of weeks since I've been pooped on, at least, although there have been some close calls.

crzybrdldy

Real Name
Patty
My quaker takes great pride in pooping on me he backs up and shakes his tail feathers and lets it rip, the others do not:rolleyes:
Tracy that is the way Precious is, if she has allowed me to hold her, she will immediately go to my shoulder, look me dead straight in the face and do the poop face push and dare me to say anything.

Like Bob when I see it coming I have been known to reach out and catch it alot easier than cleaning it off the carpet. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.