• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

5 Little Newborn Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkiLS

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicole
Hey I actually updated it in a different thread but I just posted a like to the site that I made for them :). I had a few minutes to myself and figured it would be an easier way to keep people updated on the babies. Check it out! Please any feedback on the ease of navigation on the site would be appreciated. It is nothing big but I thought it was cute.

www.olivetreehollandlops.webs.com

Bird_lover

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jo
Oh, they are just adorable. There is nothing cuter than a baby lop!

NikkiLS

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicole
Hey everyone I just updated the babies pictures on the site. www.olivetreehollandlops.webs.com under the available lops page. They are growing so fast! They are 3 weeks 3 days today. :)

NikkiLS

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicole
Re: 5 Little Newborn Kits (PICTURE UPDATE 4wks)

Updated pics on the site too but will just post them here :) I am noticing a big difference in temperment between the black otters and the black selfs strangely enough. They are so much fun though. I am keeping one of the black otters providing there is a doe and three already have nice homes lined up. So we have one sweet little black baby left if anyone is interested. :)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.