• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

4 Medium Parrots in Need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraffa

Moving in
It's with a heavy heart that I write this, because I love these little guys VERY much! I am asking that they either A.) be fostered for awhile by, or B.) re-homed. I almost had fostering in place the last 2 days - but people on my local Craigslist keep flaking out on me after extravagant promises! Missy and Jack are 1 year old Pineapple Conures. Pauly and Sweetie are (10 years old) and (almost 1 year old) Quaker Parrots. I got all these little guys off of CL and Pauly was a rescue because of the negligent and cruel way he had been treated by an Indian family in Missouri City. Sweetie came from Pasadena and her owner didn't know how to feed or interact with her. Missy and Jack came from Sugar Land, and their owner bought them thinking they were like parakeets, and that she could go away for long periods of time without them feeling neglected. The only reason "I"need to foster or re-home these little guys is I live-in with an elderly mother who has turned abusive; I must move out ASAP while trying to replace one of my jobs, and haven't been able to secure a pet-friendly place to live. Texas or Louisiana are closest to me!

Yoshi&Reza

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Alyssa
I recently saw your ad on CL. I really hope you find a foster and are able to get past all this.

@Sadieladie1994 is local too. Maybe she knows of someone who could help or some other resources out there.

Karen

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
<Bump>
Sorry you have to go through this. Hoping you find fosters and can get settled soon.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I hope you can find someone to foster. Is there anywhere in your area that boards? A local vet office maybe?

Verivus

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Chrissy
I have an extra cage to foster one bird for you if you can't figure things out nearby, but I live in AZ, which isn't very close, and I'm not sure how he/she would be transported here...

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
:bump7:

Latency

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ashley
I live in Texas.. is that where you are? We live in an apartment, but my conures sound off frequently and no one has ever complained. I would have to talk to my boyfriend but I can try to help. Feel free to PM me with any questions/details.

Status
Not open for further replies.