• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

3 Little Kittens looking (desperately) for a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
I don't know if other animals are also posted in Rehome Highway but if this should be there instead, please feel free to move it. A co-worker just sent out this email internally and I'm hoping that the more people see it, the better chance these kitties may have.

Hello all,
This is an unusual email/request... My husband's friend found three kittens in the middle of the road. They were starving and freezing. He is looking for a good home(s) for one or two or all three. There are two males and one female. They have been taken to the vet, got their shots and been de-wormed. His senior cat can't tolerate three kittens and he is desperate. If homes are not found in the next 2-3 days, the cats will be taken to a shelter, hopefully a no-kill shelter can take them, or they will be put down. Do you or do you know of anyone who would like an adorable kitten(s)? Please let me know as soon as you can. Thanks so much.
Pam
Pam Lingert
C.A.P. Supervisor
410 N. Arlington Heights Rd. | Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
d: 847.506.7871 | f: 847.577.6935
plingert@ahpd.org | ahpd.org
Get Connected:

Personally I'd love to have a cat again but our lease only allows birds. :o:

nortski

Checking out the neighborhood
I really find it sickening that these kittens where digarded and put in terrible dangle in the first place. Much respect for your work college to rescue them. Did they find homes?

Cat Tree

Last edited:

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
hoping they find homes Sandra. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.