• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

2 more sleeps to wait

emzymayzy

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emma
2 more sleeps and my 2 new babies will be here im sooo excited i can stop smiling i haven't been this happy for a long time cant wait to show you all pics and vids of my new baby boys they are identical so it will be fun trying to tell them appart also i will need 2 names all the fun off getting 2 new birds:laugh:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Very exciting!! :fairy2:I can't wait to hear all about them!

emzymayzy

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emma
Very exciting!! :fairy2:I can't wait to hear all about them!
just hope the noise levels of both my budgies and 2 cockatiels and sometimes 4 linnies arent going to be too much for my neighbours but really whats the difference between birds and screaming kids??? birds you have to put up every day in the wild. id rather have birds

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
Well...I have 5 tiels, 2 budgies and a lovebird. The noise level is not that bad at all...really. The tiels have their moments, especially in the morning. They will try and call each other if for some reason they are separated...They can be loud...but it does not last long. My budgies seem to chatter much more - but they are much quieter than the tiels...although their chatter may be more constant. I enjoy their chatter. And my lovebird - she can be loud. She likes "talking" to one of my budgies...

Congrats on your new babies!