1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

2 ish Month Update

Discussion in 'Caique Cul De Sac' started by Kiko&Mango, 9/12/18.

1. Kiko&Mango

Kiko&Mango Sitting on the front steps

Tyler
    It has been nearly 2 months since our two baby girls came home, and let me just say, what a journey it has been. Our journey started off a little rocky with a bad breeder experience, but ever since Mango and Kiko have arrived home, they have been such a blessing (and a handful :lol:) To say that our experience has been rewarding would be a massive understatement. Don't get me wrong, there have been frustrating times, and I'm sure there are more to come, but these two have added so much joy to our lives. Gone are the days of the hunger screams as now our home is filled with squeaks and they're beginning to learn how to whistle. What a joy these first two months have been, and we're looking forward to the next 30 ish years. Enjoy the pictures of them as they've grown!!

PS - thank you for all the guidance and help from everyone along the way.

birdie7.jpg birdie8.jpg birdie9.jpg birdie10.jpg birdie13.jpg birdie14.jpg birdie12.jpg birdie16.jpg birdie11.jpg birdie15.jpg birdie17.jpg

rfrank, Chopper, faislaq and 2 others like this.
  2. TikiMyn

TikiMyn Biking along the boulevard Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Robin
    How they have grown! Congrats! Still they are as cute As ever! The way they sleep together is just :heart:

3. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Michelle
    So cute!

4. WendyN

WendyN Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

Wendy
    :heart::heart::heart:
    So glad you got 2 caiques.

5. rockoko

rockoko Squawk and Meow! Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Martine
    They are so cute! Love the pictures.

6. faislaq

faislaq I have a macaw and don't post enough photos Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting!

Karen
    15.gif OMG babies! They're so precious. 5150.gif

7. Nikomania

Nikomania Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran

Very cute little ones that you have!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)