• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

10/18/13...the Night My Beloved Boogie Died...

danadear

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dana
I am so sorry for your loss and so happy that you had such an amazing friend for 25 years.

kimmie99

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kim Gibson
:hug8: 25 yrs, 25 mins - it doesn't take long for a critter to capture our hearts! So sorry for Boogies passing! Don't beat yourself up over it (although it's perfectly normal to do so) - keep in mind how well he was cared for and loved and you did the best for him!

merlinsmom13

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Becky
:sad7: So sorry about Boogie :sadhug:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Sunny has only been with us for two years and in that short of time, I already can't imagine being without him. To lose a dear companion of 25 years must be unbelievably hard. I'm so sorry. RIP Boogie. :hug8:

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
Im so sorry you not only lost a bird you lost a family member a very close family member , healing takes time , this was your child , greave and dont hide it , let it out , Its a shock to your system not just your heart , he was 1/3 of your being and greaving takes time but he will always be with you till your time comes beleave it , its only his body gone he lives in you
I realy feel your pain but dont close doors , nothing will ever take his plkace remember that but im sure in time you will find another AMAZON that needs you as well as you needing it .
your still young and a long life ahead of you to raise another child or older child,,lol life works in strange ways its a steping stone with many paths
so glad you came to AA and alowing us to share in your greef, and when evere your read please post pics let us help you heal
think of the good times it will help

healing prayers comming your way

husssssssss