• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

1 year of tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lodah

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Im sure Eloy is in a better place, and he wouldn't want you to be sad... GOD always has a place for his special creations... Its some people that miss the boat!

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
I am so sorry, I wish I could do Something to make you feel better:sadhug2::sadhug2::sadhug2:

CeciliaZ

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
:sadhug2::sadhug2:Oh J.T...I don't want you to be sad...so many of us have been there after a loss of a special fid...cherish your memories, enjoy the 2 in your life now - Eloy would want you to be happy...so a "happy" hug for you also :hug8:

Last edited by a moderator:

ode.to.parrots

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Cary
I am so sorry. :sadhug2:

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I am sorry the pain is so bad. Sashimi passed around this time last year too. We will never not miss them. I don't know if your pain will lessen with time, but it helps to have time as a buffer. I hope time will buffer the pain.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm so sorry. And I completely understand. It's been about 15 months since I lost my Sunny. It still hurts. I had a dream last week about him. He was so real in the dream, it was like I had him back again, and I've been pretty emotional all week about him. I believe they will always be with us in spirit. Try to take comfort in your happy memories of him.

:sadhug2::sadhug2::sadhug2:

Tyrion

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Im so very sorry ..I know what your feeling its been 4 yrs and abit since I lost my Godrik and somtimes it feels like the pain will never go away but it lessens with time ... :bluhug::hug1:

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Thank you all! ♥
The only thing that do comfort me is that I can tell you and that some of you that also lost your loved ones knows what kind of pain I'm talking about.
None of my friends knows, and that is because they will never understand. If I had told them that I talk to Eloy while running in the forest they would have thought that I was crazy.
So please don't post my first name because they can Google it, and here I want privacy from people that don't understand.
I had a dream last week about him. He was so real in the dream, it was like I had him back again, and I've been pretty emotional all week about him.
:bighug:

We do know that we never can have them back, but also I having hard to accept that he is gone forever.
Today when I had Eliy on my shoulder she was looking at me in a way that Eloy also did. Just for some seconds I thought it was him and began to cry, and after I felt terrible for not being happy for having her their. Like she was less valuable to me, and she isn't.
It is very difficult in situations like that to have parrots that are so similar to each other. But also I know that I wouldn't manage without them.

When I was getting Eloy it was really love at first sight. I knew I loved him the first day he was here. And for me to have a animal is a life long commitment.
So I did make plans for us for the next hopefully 35 years. So when I lost him that really was like someone was (do you say pull the rug?)
Now I understand how dangerous those plans can be and I guess that is why I can't accept that he really is gone.
My advice is, never make those kinds of plans! I will never do it again.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
If I had told them that I talk to Eloy while running in the forest they would have thought that I was crazy.
I say "Goodnight Cassie, be a Good Bird" every night, like I did when she was here with us....:heart:

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
I feel with you all:sadhug2: it is so hard I can understand completly:sadhug2:I agree with that making plans is really the worst, I did that as well, not a good move. I had moments where I walked into my room late at night and I thought Tiki was sitting in his sleeping spot, or when I was just home I said Tiki, Henkie have you been good boys?? And I have had several dreams where he was still alive, those are the wordt and most beautiful thing at the same time I think

Wthensler

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
William hensler
On the long ride to NC today, we talked about how much we still miss our Mickey. It's been 3-1/2 years, and we still think of him all the time. We share your sorrow.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
hugs JT

Riptide Queen

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Uri
I'm so sorry..... I understand exactly how you feel as most of us on AA whose fids had passed away.... Everyday I also thnk about how I wish I juts had more time with NB... And it's really hard.... I'm sure NB, Eloy and the other fids who had passed are all chattering up a storm and throwing food everywhere in fid heaven.... :sadhug2:

With them also watching over us as well, until the day we are reunited with them....

Ankou

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Sondra
:sadhug2::sadhug2::sadhug2:
I'm sorry.

Status