• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Aaannnd I should stay out of Petsmart...GCCs have the gravitational pull of a large celestial body..

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Can you guess what I would recommend :rolleyes:

Leih

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
How do you think I ended up with my conure!? I saw this adorable fuzzy baby pic and decided to "just go look...." Yes, this is my Galahad as a baby.
Screenshot_20190322-134535_Chrome.jpg

PrincessBirdAZ

Meeting neighbors
Naked beans that I got to see were parrotlets, blue/turquoise phase. Very cute. The big boy and the runt were uninterested in me, except as a source of food. When I stroked the middle baby under the beak and on the chest, it made contented beak movements, closed it's eyes, and went to sleep. If I was looking for parrotlets... heh heh... they were super cute. :hug3:
I get to see the GCCs and PGCCs after the 26th. Parent and hand-raised.
I've heard that this is the best combo, that way they know they are birds, but also know that humans are friends.

PrincessBirdAZ

Meeting neighbors
Cockatiels have an awesome personality and my mother had a half-wild one called Stewie years ago. I'd like to have an actual tame one.
I need to play with them before I get one, to see how i react to Cockatiel flakes of love. Going to go meet some GCC quill babies today and maybe put a down payment on one. She offers a huge discount on used cages that she refurbishes for her birb parents. They are MINT condition!
:cheer:

Sodapop&Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
OMG OMG I'm in pain reading through this thread. AHHHHHHHHHHH need bb

PrincessBirdAZ

Meeting neighbors
0AB361BF-09FA-4E5F-AD72-09C59068D1BA.jpeg
2 baby GCCs can only see one, one hidden by baby ringnecks in the fuzzy pile, 2 IRS, and the giant is a Sun hybrid

Down payment on Monday on one of the conures. One normal color, one possibly a cinnamon.