• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Beautiful Lovebirds

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne

DoubleTake

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
I am actually trying to buy my lovebird from him. He has a 3 week old, waiting for the feathers to come in to confirm the color... should be soon and he'll contact me back. Probably driving to his place next week so he can give me a tour.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Very pretty!

Garet

Real Name
Garet
Wow, lovebirds are so inexpensive in the states! :omg: And they're gorgeous!

Those parrotlets, too. :heart: And the conurrrrres.:heart::heart::heart:

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Wow, lovebirds are so inexpensive in the states! :omg: And they're gorgeous!

Those parrotlets, too. :heart: And the conurrrrres.:heart::heart::heart:
Well if he ends up getting a true blue pallid that is $300 that i will be spending.... I'd settle for a normal true blue for $150

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
I almost bought the Df violet pied turquoise on this available page but after talking to him I decided to wait.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
I am hoping for a true blue opaline or a true blue violet opaline, ultimate would be a true blue pallid split with albino like in this first pic or the true blue edge dilute in the second pic. The third pic has a true blue opaline, true blue white face and a normal true blue. It's been hard finding a true blue breeder that hand feeds. Most breeders 200 miles radius of me breed true blues to sell to other breeders so they are parent raised. As long as its blue and a true blue bloodline I'll take what he has lol... he so has 3 more baby true blue chicks that hatched last week.

Attachments

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Wow they are so beautiful. Such a vivid blue.

Garet

Real Name
Garet
Well if he ends up getting a true blue pallid that is $300 that i will be spending.... I'd settle for a normal true blue for $150
Yeah, you really wouldn't get those here. I haven't even seen peachfaces like them up here. At most pet shops, you're looking at 80$ (100$ with taxes) for normal greens. Most breeders sell for around that price, unless you get lucky and find someone who just wants to get rid of them.

Parrotlets are about 175$+ from breeders, and I've never even seen them in pet shops.

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Yeah, you really wouldn't get those here. I haven't even seen peachfaces like them up here. At most pet shops, you're looking at 80$ (100$ with taxes) for normal greens. Most breeders sell for around that price, unless you get lucky and find someone who just wants to get rid of them.

Parrotlets are about 175$+ from breeders, and I've never even seen them in pet shops.
The lineolated parakeets are something fairly new in this area. Not too many of those in pet shops. Those guys can have beautiful colors and seem to be fairly mellow. The bird store I go to has 2 beautiful Male lineolated parakeets and trying to find females to breed them with.

Garet

Real Name
Garet
The lineolated parakeets are something fairly new in this area. Not too many of those in pet shops. Those guys can have beautiful colors and seem to be fairly mellow. The bird store I go to has 2 beautiful Male lineolated parakeets and trying to find females to breed them with.
Oh gosh, those are pretty, too. They really aren't on my island, either. Oddly enough, there are a lot of conures and CAGs, but even they are super expensive (and you mostly find babies). It's really strange, imho. Montreal isn't big on birds, but there are people breeding and selling them everywhere.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Breeders of Linnies on East coast are trying to get green in their clutches because green is the natural color and there aren't many of them. People want the other colors.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Maybe one will pick you!