• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Zupreem pellets taste test (human version)

Mantis64

Rollerblading along the road
An udder infection called mastitis is very common in dairy cows and causes pus to leach into milk. Because dairy milk is pooled together in large tanks, virtually all dairy milk contains this pus. A litre of milk can have up to 400,000,000 somatic cells (pus cells) before it is considered unfit for people to drink.

Another fact for all of you to puke at next time you have anything with milk in. :lol:

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
An udder infection called mastitis is very common in dairy cows and causes pus to leach into milk. Because dairy milk is pooled together in large tanks, virtually all dairy milk contains this pus. A litre of milk can have up to 400,000,000 somatic cells (pus cells) before it is considered unfit for people to drink.

Another fact for all of you to puke at next time you have anything with milk in. :lol:
Oh shoooooshhhhhhhh!

Remember milk gets filtered (other than whole milk)

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
There should be a warning on this thread. Don't read while eating. Bella was a fan of the fruity flavored pellets, Bailey will eat any pellet that is in front of him. Right now he is eating Roudybush mainly with a small amount of Zupreem fruity pellets, oven bites, Goldenfeast petite legume, and millet. He will not eat any veggies despite me trying. I think he took a bite out of lettuce once. But the good thing is that he also has not been exposed to bad foods like chips and cookies and I am going to do my best to keep it that way. And for the record, I have never even wanted to attempt to eat a pellet.

SkyLark

Jogging around the block
And for the record, I have never even wanted to attempt to eat a pellet.
Hmmm.... What about dog food? I know I've tried that! (the wet food and the dry kibble) It's actually not so bad :lol:
I realllyyyy want to try eating meal worms now.... Maybe I'll get some next time I go to the pet store :laugh: Now, are they better eaten raw or cooked? Btw, has any of you guys tried eating a raw egg? It's disgusting, do not recommend

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
I haven't but I have never owned a dog. I have not been tempted to eat a raw egg or cat food either. I have a problem with textures so I couldn't even. I forgot to say that I am actually going to cook Bailey one of those warm meals to see if he is interested in that.