• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Zon size comparison pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
This is for Sarin especially, but I thought it would be fun for everyone else too. Weights are neat, but it's sometimes hard to translate a weight into how big a bird actually is, exactly. So I took some pictures of my boy next to some commonly known objects.

First, him on the scale. This in not right after eating, btw. :) Yes, I do in fact buy "macaw/'too" sized toys for him. Ignore the dishes. I had to find a way to stack things so that he would stay on the scale long enough to get a picture.
IMG_0648.jpg

Next to a ruler (13 inch long total). He wasn't sure that it wasn't something dangerous.
IMG_0630.jpg

Next to canned goods.
IMG_0634.jpg

And a gallon jug of milk.
IMG_0647.jpg

I didn't take pictures of him on me since I'm a fairly small person and it might make him look artificially large. :dancing: Please feel free to share your size comparisons too. (And yes, I bribe him liberally to get him to hold still long enough for me to take pictures!)

Last edited:

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
I will try to get some of Apollo! He is such a chicken though and gets spooked easily.

jylu97

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Liz
I love each and every zon shot -- so cute and precious! Jasper's beak never stops!

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
Here is a picture of Sammy beside a coke can, hehe!

Attachments

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
SORRY TRYED EVERY THING BUT HE WONT BE BRIBED:rofl::rofl:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.